find resources:
Legal Help

Public Counsel specializes in helping Transitional Age Youth. You can reach them directly at their website: My Life My Rights. - Search for Legal Aid agencies near you below.

Enter Your Zipcode

Search for agencies that provide assistance for identity theft victims near you below.

Enter Your Zipcode

Youth Law has lots of good information and resources.


The Alliance for Children’s rights has created an smartphone app that is helpful in locating resources and finding information.  Click the button to download the app.  (Available for iPhone, Android, Windows, and Blackberry).


No current events